Total Topics: 25
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 376
(December 09, 2019, 05:28:33 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 4
Total: 4

Author Topic: 🛸 💰 GET (SLACK) NOW - DobbsCoin v2.0 - Econocalypse (QUARK POW/POS+[MN]) 👽 🛸  (Read 5256 times)

BtcBob

• Administrator
  • Slack: +3/-0
    • View Profile
A P R I L    1st    2 0 1 9
THE SUBGENIUS MUST HAVE SLACK

G I V E  M E  S L A C K,  O R   G I V E  M E   F O O D,  O R  K I L L  M E

S  L  A  C  K
Yeap.. It's a THING GET (SLACK) April, 1/2019
Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake
w/M A S T E R N O D E S

DobbsCoin v2.0 (SLACK) Econocalypse

Last PoW block:   13013
   Block reward (PoW) :   50 coins
   Block reward (PoS):   10 coins
   Target timespan:      2 minutes
   Coin supply:      Unlimited
   Masternode reward:   50%
   Masternode COST:      10,000 coins
   Masternode confirms:   300
   Coinbase maturity:      20 blocks
   Re-Target spacing:      2 minutes
   Transaction confirms:   60 blocks

SET: 'NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES' & WATCH THIS SPACE FOR RELEASE INFO
GITHUB DOBBSCOIN (SLACK) ECONOCALYPSE SOURCE: https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-econocalypse
  PRE-BUILT LINUX & W64 BUILDS/WALLETS: https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-econocalypse/releases

DobbsCoin v2.0 - Econocalypse (QUARK POW/POS+[MN])
   • 13013 PoW Blocks - Each "worth" 50 coins
   • One every 2 Minutes is 720 Blocks in a Day..
   • 13013 x 50 (PoW Reward) = 650,000 PoW Coins
   • 13013 Blocks / 720 min\day = ~18 Days of PoW
   • 650,000 PoW Coins would buy ~65 Masternodes

Pre-Mine TOTAL 22,000,000 SLACK
1,000,000 Coins to be used to make it RAIN SLACK

• Donations for MasterNode Setup
   • Coin Services

Remaining Pre-Mine of 21,000,000
to be used for (BOB) BUY Back

The only way to get MORE Slack is through "Bob".
* SEEKING EXCHANGE TO FACILITATE *

(BOB) Dobbscoin is the Officially Approved crypto-currency of the Church of the SubGenius, a TWENTY+ Year old UFO 'parody religion' that targets many better known belief systems. The Church of the SubGenius teaches a complex belief system that focuses on the clip-art Deity, J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, and shines the light upon a Global Conspiracy to steal your Slack ..of course, what 'religion' would be complete without some UFO's, tons of SEX and a grand Armageddon scenerio.  More: Wikipedia

"BOB" Dobbs in the Media
  • The Church of the SubGenius has been featured in: Time Magazine(1), Playboy, WIRED, Rolling Stone, and preformed hundreds of successful Live Night Club Shows. "BOB" even has Nationally Distributed Video ARISE (Polygram). Not to mention "BOB" is endorsed by most major Counterculture Heroes and Subculture artists.
  • The Band 'SUBLIME' (2), shipped a 23 track '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD through Skunk Records - with a Dobbshead on it. (see below)
  • The Band 'DEVO' (3) is SubGenius as fuck! (see below)
  • Negativland: You may have never heard of Negativland, but you've probably heard clips of their stuff as bumper music on late night programs such as Ground Zero w/Clyde Lewis.

Famous SubGenii include:
  • Robert Anton Wilson(4): "Pope BOB" was an ordained minister in the Church of the SubGenius, wrote for and was featured in the Three Fisted Tales of "BOB" book, and also featured "BOB" in The Illumanatus Trilogy; one of the many books he authored himself.
  • Patrick Volkerding(5) of Slackware Linux: 'Slackware' -duh
  • Timothy Leary,
  • Ken Kesey,
  • PeeWee Herman (click for image),
  • Wierd Al,
  • R. Crumb (Subculture Comics: Fritz the Cat/WEIRDO), drew & wrote for "BOB".
  • Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller IS a PAID Minister/Member of The Church of the SubGenius.
  • Jello Biafra to name just a few

More about Famous SubGenius

The Church of the SubGenius even has three weekly Syndicated Radio Shows, in 15 Markets.
WCSB Cleveland, WREK Atlanta & KPFA Berkeley, Ca, as well as countless of minor broadcast networks.

The Atari - ST (6)
At the time the Atari ST started shipping, a limited set of GEM fonts were included within the ROMs. These fonts featured the standard 8x8 pixel graphical character set for the ST (the main in-ROM "font" for GEM, and text-mode TOS operations in color modes) and contains a recognizable facsimile of the face of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, (the figurehead of the Church of the Subgenius).

"BOB" (DobbsCoin) is about Slack. It's about FIGHTING The Conspiracy, and it's about getting BACK what THEY Stole away, and if we just so happen to 'Survive The Great Cataclysms Through UFO Transport, while taking control through liberated weirdness by tapping our secret 'Abnormality Potential. ..then FUCK YES, I'll have TWO.

(1): Voted FRAUD of the Century (1990-2000) by Time Magazine!! (more)
(2): SUBLIME  Shipped a Limited edition '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD with a Dobbshead on it. (link1) (link2) (link3).
(3): Devo actively embraced the Church of the SubGenius in concert (source: Wikipedia). Mark Mothersbaugh of DEVO produced the audio for The Bobacatto, and you can watch him HERE speaking on The Conspiracy, the life-changing power of "BOB" and Slack. (source: ARISE The SubGenius Movie : Polygram Video).
(4): Wilson also joined the Church of the SubGenius, who referred to him as Pope Bob. He contributed to their literature, including the book Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob", and shared a stage with their founder, Rev. Ivan Stang on several occasions Winterstar-01 & Austin, TX. Wilson also founded the Guns and Dope Party, and its corresponding Burning Man theme camp. See also: Historia Discordia
(5): Patrick Volkerding, the software engineer known as the founder and maintainer of Slackware Linux distro, is a SubGenius. The use of the word Slack in "Slackware" is a homage to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs: "I'll admit that it was SubGenius inspired. In fact, back in the 2.0 through 3.0 days we used to print a dobbshead on each CD." -Patrick Volkerding.
(6)Atari ST: Atari ST BASIC had a dobbshead easter egg (image).

ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

Avoid False Prophets & Cultivate appropriate Slack.

The Graven Image of 'Bob' Dobbs' Face is a registered trademark of The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.
GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com
http://www.dobbscoin.info

Built by:

.com

BtcBob

• Administrator
  • Slack: +3/-0
    • View Profile
COMING TO A PLANET NEAR YOU APRIL 1st 2019

[ANN] (SLACK) : DobbsCoin v2.0 - Econocalypse (QUARK POW/POS+[MN])

G I V E  M E  S L A C K,  O R   G I V E  M E   F O O D,  O R  K I L L  M E

SET: 'NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES' & WATCH THIS SPACE FOR RELEASE INFO
GITHUB DOBBSCOIN (SLACK) ECONOCALYPSE SOURCE: https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-econocalypse
PRE-BUILT LINUX & WINDOWS BUILDS/WALLETS: https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-econocalypse/releases

RELEASE URL WILL BE PUBLIC APRIL, 1st 2019

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?
THIS IS A DRAWING BOARD FOR BitcoinTalk POSTS

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Avoid False Prophets & Cultivate appropriate Slack.
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

The Graven Image of 'Bob' Dobbs' Face is a registered trademark of The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.
GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com
http://www.dobbscoin.info

+-Recent Topics

Econo-Bot SLACK TipBOB by EndCiv
April 26, 2019, 08:58:30 AM

The zSLACK issue by BtcBob
April 24, 2019, 08:47:25 AM

How do I setup a masternode (Quark)? by SharonOnelI
April 21, 2019, 05:10:56 PM

🛸 💰 GET (SLACK) NOW - DobbsCoin v2.0 - Econocalypse (QUARK POW/POS+[MN]) 👽 🛸 by BtcBob
March 20, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

Getting started.. First RUN & Mining by EndCiv
March 14, 2019, 08:23:37 PM

How did I cross-compile a wallet for Windows? by EndCiv
March 14, 2019, 05:11:33 PM

How do I compile a daemon for linux by EndCiv
March 08, 2019, 10:22:20 PM

The Rain in Spain by Prints
March 07, 2019, 01:16:23 AM

Dobbscoin v2.0 RC3 QUARK POW/POS+[MN] - The Econocalypse by Prints
March 07, 2019, 01:06:34 AM

Dobbscoin v2.0 RC2 X11 POW+[MN] = SLACK by BtcBob